The Wicked | Teen Ink

The Wicked

By whispering-wolf GOLD, Louisville, Kentucky
whispering-wolf GOLD, Louisville, Kentucky

what we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes apart of us.
-Helen Keller

Once upon a time there were to rulers they were sisters, their names were Annabelle, and Alexandra. Annabelle was tall,with flawless skin, her eyes were emerald green, her hair was red and silky,the ball gown she wore was powder pink with a dark purple bow and belt. Alexandra on the other hand was tall and had flawless skin, her eyes were hazel, her hair was naturally blonde but, she dyed it bright green. She was a rebel, she didn't like to wear dresses so, she wore torn jeans and t-shirts but, there was an a event coming up and she had to wear a dress. The dress she picked was a beautiful ruby red ball gown, no bow but, it had a sapphire belt. The event was a coronation where Alexandra would be crowned queen and Annabelle would still be princess and Annabelle hated that, she always wanted to be better than her sister. She thought is that to much to ask, all she wanted was to beat her sister at everything because she was younger and she believed that she better and more talented. Annabelle was about to learn where envy gets you.....nowhere. The day of the coronation Alexandra was getting ready when she herd a knock at her door, it was Annabelle. Annabelle stormed in with fury and rage,screaming   "That is supposed to be my dress and this is supposed to be my day!" Not knowing what she was talking about Alexandra tried to calm her down but, there was no way of doing that. Annabelle cornered her sister near a window and Annabelle pushed Alexandra out of the window to her death. After that Annabelle went down stairs like nothing happened and then they made Annabelle the queen. Later she was found guilty for her sisters disappearance. She was called the wicked sister and was banished forever, never to return to the land of mermaids. They later found Alexandra with a mermaid tail and sapphire shell bra her tail was ruby red like the dress she was "murdered" in. She was so happy, she loved it, she was normal, she wasn't royal. She was accepted by the other mermaids they love her because she's just like them. She isn't treated differently because of her class status. Her sister on the other hand she was mad that her sister was being praised. Annabelle was the last royal descendent. She wanted revenge not on her sister on but on the kingdom.