The Violin | Teen Ink

The Violin

By whispering-wolf GOLD, Louisville, Kentucky
whispering-wolf GOLD, Louisville, Kentucky

what we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes apart of us.
-Helen Keller

Once upon a time there was a girl and her name was Meghan. She had brown wavy hair, fair skin and her eyes were deep green. She loved to play the violin but, she had a special talent when she played. Meghan was the best violin player, they called her fire because, she could make fire while she played. The reason she could do this is because when she was young her house was set on fire, her parents died but, she some how survived. But the villagers believed that she was a witch but, no one would prosecute her because of her music. As long as she hurts nobody she was fine but, some people tried to get her prosecuted but, they were told the same thing as long as she doesn't hurt anyone she's fin and if they brought up the subject again they would be prosecuted or sent to prison, which back then was being hung. Meghan's violin was made of oak, it was so beautiful. Back in these times no one knew of magic or powers so they banished Meghan to a castle on the far side of the village, she was only seen at concerts. Everyone called her a freak, except one person. This person was named Chris and he thought she was amazing, and beautiful. Nobody thought that but him, he saw passed the power and magic and saw that underneath that was a scared girl ripped away from her family in a "accidental" fire. He saw a girl who wanted loved, who wanted to be accepted by people. He knew how to make her feel accepted, by telling her he loved her. She felt the same way, but she was to scared to tell him, she thought nobody liked her. One day Chris went to her castle to tell her and he found a note on the door saying "if you're reading this your probably to late I'm done with my life and I don't want to be saved so goodbye
Love,
Meghan"
He rushed in to find her about to jump out the window when he said "I love you don't leave me!"
She stepped down and kissed him. Then his family rushed in and pulled him away from her and screamed "How dare you kiss our son you're un pure and evil you should have in the fire with your parents, you're a disgrace to humanity you should kill yourself!" 
Meghan falls to the floor crying, and Chris runs over to comfort her when someone comes up to her and stabs her in the heart "killing" her, they thought after a few minutes. Meghan rose up and walked over to Chris and hugged him and his family stormed out in rage. Chris moved into the castle, and later married Meghan, and they lived happily ever after. They found out that Chris' parents started the fire that killed her parents in a attempt to keep Meghan away from Chris.