The Animal diseas | Teen Ink

The Animal diseas

By villanueva BRONZE, Lewisville, Texas
villanueva BRONZE, Lewisville, Texas

I woke up tiredly on January 25, 2035, when ji sung came from Japan to New York and turned into a weird creature known as a zombie. The scientist said that he got a disease called dry skin o2 which causes your skin to dry and makes you unable to control your body and makes you react like an animal, it can infect you just by getting bit by an animal well be right back,
After watching ‘’ABC NEWS’’ I got so scared I remember running to my mom’s room and hugging her while she started hugging me hard she told me to go turn the television off when I left, right when I was about press the button the news reporter said that Ji Sung has bit the nurse I was surprised then they showed a video of people running around the street all crazy I felt like I was about to past out.
I screamed and went running back to my mom’s room and locked the door, then I looked out the window and everyone was screaming and some people were dead lying on the ground. My mom went to turn off all lights and locked all rooms then we heard zombies trying to enter our house and but we also heard a helicopter in my back yard so we went running outside and there it was the helicopter when we got in a zombie jumped and one of the soldiers shot him but the zombie didn’t die then he bit all of us except for my mom and I  and they all turned into zombies but I grabbed a gun and shot them all in the head but the helicopter was still moving then saw the pilot alive driving the helicopter then he took me to this village with other people and here I remain for the rest of my life.