The Prophecy: Ember's story

PROLOUGE

No one knew who the baby girl, who had been placed on their doorstep the night before, was. There were no reports of missing babies that called for a two or three week old baby as this one was. So the newlyweds, who had only been married 6months, decided to adopt the baby girl. Afterall the woman, named Ara, was infertile and incapable of ever producing a child. So the next best thing was indeed adoption. The man, named Tesu, smiled at the sleeping baby held in his loving wife's arms. Her happiness was mirrored in his face. "So, have you thought of a name yet?" he asked softly, as to not wake the sleeping child. "Well,since her hair is a red-black kind of color, I thought Ember would be a nice name." She answered in a barley audiable whisper. Tesu nodded. "A perfect fit." he murmured. Then, baby Ember's body tensed in her new mother's arms. Her teeny body stretched and her eyes opened. The loving couple let out a gasp. Ember was indeed special. There will be no one like her in the history of our world, they both thought. And this was true, for no one in the history of Earth had purple eyes except for Ember.

foxygirl said...
oh let ur man read it! its amazing so far! he'll love it! just like i love it so far!

christine's man said...
i love this book. i have read maybe a quarter of it already and it is really good and i want to read the rest but she wont let me. maybe if all of you ask her to she might be more willing to let me read the rest. she said that it is really embarassing to her for some reason so i have to wait until she posts the rest to read it. please ask her to let me read it.

airi said...
oh, wow! a great prolouge! who is the baby? where did she come from? ooo! it makes me want more! i also see you've published ch. 1. can't wait to read that 1 two!