A Story Untold | Teen Ink

A Story Untold

August 30, 2014
By TwistyCeives BRONZE, Naples, Idaho
TwistyCeives BRONZE, Naples, Idaho
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"No one is innocent, no one ever dies."
- Twisty Ceives


Sirens wailed loudly. Their doomed voices traveling many miles over the doomed planet. Fear. The fear that coursed through every being on that planet. An unknowing father and his five year old daughter were out for their evening walk. And then it happened, the meteor struck. The father didn’t run because he knew there was no escape. The girl asked what was going on. The father picked her up ad squeezed her tightly. “Daddy.” She spoke right as they were vaporized. It was as if they were never there. Two souls dead, their ghosts cursed to search for eternity. Many people died on that planet that day. But the planet was partially prepared. They had created underground bunkers, so there still was some alive. But even those experienced fear. A mother screamed in anguish because her son was still above ground. A wife cried profusely because her husband had not been saved. Yes, it was a dark day for that planet. But there was still hope. A small measure of hope.


The author's comments:

I have no idea where I got the inspiration for this story. I just sat down and started writing.