Abducted | Teen Ink

Abducted

By Aquarius_Gemeni BRONZE, Pasco, Washington
Aquarius_Gemeni BRONZE, Pasco, Washington

Tom was a 12 year old boy from Woodinville, WA. Tom loved to be out in the woods and outdoors. He and his friend Jim hunt together in the woods in their backyards all the time. They have been neighbors since they were born and have been best friends since then too. They have been in the same class for six years and have done everything together.

One day they were playing in the woods playing a game where they grab sticks and act like they are in a huge battle against aliens and various creatures. Tom looked to his right and saw what looked like a tall, skinny figure, all black except for his head which was white with no face. The arms were close to dragging on the ground. He acted like it was part of his imagination and kept playing the game.

Later on, Jim saw it too and told Tom about it. Tom had said that he saw the same creature, and so they decided to start walking back home because they got worried.

On their way back, the creature appeared again and began to move toward them. They tried to run away but they weren’t fast enough. The creature grabbed them and the boys screamed, but it was too late, they were in a world they had never seen before.

It turns out that they are on a ship and they were in a whole new universe. There were so many other creatures like him. They were all so slender so Tom called them “Slendermen.”

They have abducted many children in the past and they had a big storage cell of about 35 children. They started talking to them and they had been in there for countless years. The Slendermen gave them some drink that made them stay the same age, and stay healthy, forever. Tom and Jim started talking to a boy, who looked their age, but was abducted in the time of the Romans. He was 6 years old when Julius Caesar was killed. It was the same scenario, where he was playing in the forest and the big tall creature got them.
They decided that they didn’t want to be there anymore so they tried to hatch a plan to get out. Tom and Jim had no idea what they were up against but the rest of the children in captivity did. They all got together and wanted to take over the ship. The boys had never seen any acts of violence or ways to provoke violence by the aliens on the ship; they decided they had a good chance. There were kids that had been on the ship for at least a thousand years, so they were pretty ready to get off of the ship.
Once the plan was in action, they stole the key sitting on the table right beside the cell. They ran out and stormed the deck. They attempted to lock up all of the men and order the rest to the deck. The Slendermen were loyal to their captain, so he would do whatever that he told them to do. The kids forced the captain to order all of the men into the life boats and go to their home planet seven light years away. The men faithfully obeyed and they got on and they were all gone in ten minutes. Tom then forced the captain to transport them back home and he did, or else the boys would have strangled him to death.
A little while later they were all home. The alien captain had the ability to send them all back home and relive their normal lives in their own time with their own family and it would not affect anything that would happen in the future. Tom and Jim were back in time for dinner and had only been gone for a couple of hours and they were to never speak of what happened again.