THE FACILITY | Teen Ink

THE FACILITY

By Corbin Knappins BRONZE, Perrysburg, Ohio
Corbin Knappins BRONZE, Perrysburg, Ohio

Employee ID: 776511094

Login Date: 3/3/2022

My name is J. I can’t tell you my full name, because it wouldn’t matter anyways. I work for a government facility codenamed: THE FACILITY. Many people have heard of it, but few know its purpose. In the events that unfolded in the past few days I have sworn to myself to reveal the dark secrets of THE FACILITY. I will disclose the purpose of THE FACILITY in order to warn you about the dangers of THE FACILITY: Its purpose is to protect and contain all artifacts deemed a threat to national security. This is not a confession note for I have done nothing wrong, but it is in fact a warning.
Whoever finds this warning STAY AWAY from the Computer Valve, located in the Power Core Central Vortex in wing 19b these men there are NOT real. A fluctuation in Parallel Time Vortex Manipulator has caused a crossover in the Time Vortex destroying the reality of the area surrounding the Power Core Central Vortex The area of affect is growing and destroying reality itself. I have no time left so I will give you this final warning: STAY AWAY FROM THE FACILITY.
CONNECTION TERMINATED