The Relocation Present | Teen Ink

The Relocation Present

January 5, 2014
By moglow SILVER, Cudahy, Wisconsin
moglow SILVER, Cudahy, Wisconsin
5 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Let's put the fun in funeral!"


So there I was standing at my trail waiting for my punishment.

I am a criminal. I'm not the worst criminal in existence but I'm not to be taken lightly.

I have escaped my prisons many times previously. There is almost joy in being captured so I can amaze them with my escape.

But I had crossed a line and they had found a permanent solution to get rid of me.

My trail was about this permanent solution.

"I'm ready to announce your sentence," the judge said.

I looked straight at him so he wouldn't think sending me there would defeat me.

"I'm ready to finish this," I replied coolly. "You're being very over dramatic about this."

He glared at me sourly. "You, Allmena IV Clay, are given the Relocation Punishment effective this day because of your crimes. You will be removed from this planet and relocated to Earth now."

Earth is a useless place no one really wants around anymore. It's primitive and annoying. The beings that inhabit it don't have knowledge like ours. They don't believe we exist and kill each other like savages.

The universe has no need of Earth. I would be a hero if I destroyed those monsters. I would be great instead of a lowlife criminal.

Sending me to Earth was more like a present than a punishment.