Indie Chapter 3: The Help | Teen Ink

Indie Chapter 3: The Help

By ISIX1 PLATINUM, Springfield, Massachusetts
ISIX1 PLATINUM, Springfield, Massachusetts

Chapter 3
“What the hell” said Tommy
“Just let it go!” said the Therapist in a off key voice
Tommy began to back away
The therapist moved closer to Tommy
“What’s with your voice” said Tommy
“This can all end Tommy if you just let it go” said The Therapist
“I should probably leave” said Tommy
Tommy backs away and nervously opens the door. Rushing out the door he barely notices a woman wearing a raincoat.
The therapist runs after Tommy. Tommy flees the building and rushes into his car. He slams on the gas pedal with all the force he has. Tommy breezes onto the street with readiness and rapidness. He only reaches the corner of the street before he catches the sight of The Therapist .The therapist jumps onto the back of Tommy’s car. The Therapist pulls a knife out of a holder attached to her ankle. The Therapist furiously tries to stab Tommy repeatedly with the knife. Tommy only barely dodges the swift attacks, with serious cuts on his back and shoulder. The therapist tries to stab Tommy repeatedly only missing half the time. Tommy becomes weary from all the pain and makes a radical move. Tommy notices a ramp on the back of a shipping truck.

“Let’s end this” said Tommy

Tommy turns against oncoming traffic to line up with the ramp. He drives furiously towards the ramp. With all the strength he has he slams his foot towards the gas. The therapist notices tommy’s intentions and tries to leave. But Tommy’s grabs the Therapists ankles and exclaims “no!”

Tommy’s car goes up the ramp and over the trucks head. The car grazes the sky and is in a state of contained violence. Tommy tightens his grip on the ankles of the Therapist so there is no chance of escape. The car is headed for the bay. The liquids would encapsulate the car and surely drown Tommy in his damaged state. But in a way he knew this and didn’t think twice about it.

Just before Tommy’s car was headed for the bay and his approaching doom the ankles of the therapist began to shift. Tommy felt this with his hands and knew something was about to happen. All of a sudden the eyes of Tommy grew ten times larger as he witnessed the feet of the therapist detach from the rest of the body. The therapist’s feet separated from her body and she began to rise above the separated remains.

The Therapist began to rise above tommy and watch him fall to his unfortunate destruction. A devilish grin rose upon the face of the one who was supposed to help Tommy through his time of need. The therapist began to float away and vanish in a portal similar to the one of his previous attacker.

Tommy looked towards this with both fear and a sense of amazement. But ultimately he felt all he had done was pointless, for he would die alone and in vain.

Tommy had a almost frozen look on his face as he entered the bay’s grasp. The car entered the blue death almost immediately plunged towards the bottom of the sea. Tommy was able to get his way out of the car. He was however unfortunately able to muster up the strength to swim to the surface. Tommy knew his fate and didn’t try to fight it. If he died then all the madness that came to him would suddenly stop and he could be free in death. If he managed to survive he was sure that something of that nature would only occur again. Tommy couldn’t live with the same fear and paranoia he had endured months after the organism.

Tommy’s body flowed with the sea’s currents and he gave in to the depression. The blood from his stab wounds rose from their origin and began to form a shroud of blood around tommy, to the point where he couldn’t see the surface or the sea floor.

He began to his eyes and drift away into the eternal slumber.

Tommy died the same way he was born.

Covered in blood with tears in his eyes and fear in his heart

Pop

Just continues the story