The age of the great Dragon Wars | Teen Ink

The age of the great Dragon Wars

By NeverendingStoryteller BRONZE, Highlands Ranch, Colorado
NeverendingStoryteller BRONZE, Highlands Ranch, Colorado

Prolougue-About Dragons
Dragons appeared in the first age (but no one knows when in that age), before man was a thought in the mind of Titan, the king of the gods. He wanted to create a race so powerful, their power
could equate to them.Then, centuries into the first age, the other gods demanded companionship to these great beast, and Titan had to oblidge. Thus, the creation of man, and the start the
second age. In his image, he created a many great races of human-like creatures. The elves, the dwarves, humans, and the dragonborn themselves. Dragonborn were created with dragon blood in
them as a source of power. Because of this, they were favored by Titan.The races grew and developed.

The elves, blessed with eternal life, lived in the forests and woodland areas around the region of Tserof. The dwarves dominated the great mountains. And the humans went wherever they wished,
multiplying upon their lands. They worshipped the gods, and Titan was declared the highest of the gods, and Titan smiled upon them. The dragonborn, great creatures, both man and dragon, lived in
tribes and in the cities of man, and Titan was dissapointed in them. He had created so much potential, and they did not take the oppurtunity to grow. Titan's mind grew dark, and the other gods
grew fearful in what he would do, but they let him be. In a fit of rage, Titan influenced the tribes to recall their city brothers and grow into a great city of the Dragonborn. Titan became pleased.

The dragons did not like the choice made by the gods. These weak creatures were nothing. They began attacking merchant trains and the mines of dwarves, and Titan, enraged by their decision,
took away their power but left their fire breath. They left no quarrel with the elves, but the elves found a way to ensnare and ride them as a unit. Eventually, in the last few years of the age,
the dragons were now in submission, and the races of man and elves equally had mounted dragons. This ends the second age, and begins the third.

I have this poster of a dragon attacking a legion of soldiers in a canyon, and I thought, "Hey, wouldn't it be cool if there were someone riding it?" That's the beginning to my story.

In_Love_with_Writing GOLD, Easton, Pennsylvania

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Interesting. It reminds me of another book I read (only the part about dragons dont worry). Can you comment and rate some of my work? Thanks!