The Goddess and the Demon | Teen Ink

The Goddess and the Demon

By MurderDistrict96 SILVER, Wading River, New York
MurderDistrict96 SILVER, Wading River, New York

I feel Pedofile-ish looking at this right now. -Ms. Kristen (talking about James Maslow's abs)

Once upon a time…
There was a beautiful young girl named Cassandra. She was the daughter of the goddess Selene, a force of good. But one day Cassandra fell in love with a man who had quite the evil side and she soon gave birth to his child. When Selene had come to visit the newborn child, Selene instantly noticed that the child’s eyes glowed with darkness. “My child what have you done?” she asked Cassandra. “You have fallen from the ways of the Goddess.” She shook her head in disappointment, then reached out and took away Cassandra’s moon amulet. Cassandra looked up in horror “How am I supposed to be protected?”
“You are no longer my child Cassandra. It pains me to say that you have now become a fallen goddess…you fell in love with a demon. I cannot protect you.” With that Selene left Cassandra and the child alone…certain death awaiting them in their future…

the start of a story that I'm working on...its basically spun off of Greek mythology, only in more of a modern era(starts0 out in ancient tI'mes)

TheUtopianWriter SILVER, Hays, Kansas

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"
~ Albert Einstein

Amazing, wish I had seen this earlier (: