the fairy

By , unknown, IA
It fluttered around me as i danced about the forest. Green light cast from the sun between the tree tops led me to no place in particular and i knew i was lost. But lost only in paradise as i follow the flawless fairy. Tall straight trees lumbered about my head, dainty flowers of every color and shape and size painted the other wise green forest floor. A sun beam, tiny ray of golden light streamed down in front of me. The dainty fairy flew to it and as i stepped into the beam, something changed. Thin silver confetti washed over me- Fairy dust. And i flew about the green enchanted forest with effortless motions and seamless amounts of dreams.

EdenArielle This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 28, 2012 at 9:54 am
This is an excellent little descriptive piece! I think it could just use a little fine tuning of some of the sentences and then it could be really great (i.e. tall, straight trees... and dainty flowers.) Sorry, I'm just a grammer stickler like that haha I love this story though, especially the last sentence!