The Journal | Teen Ink

The Journal

By djy95 GOLD, Bloomington, Indiana
djy95 GOLD, Bloomington, Indiana

Chapter: The Beginning 12
Once there was a girl that wrote in a journal at the end of each day for ten days. She was six years old and was very smart. One day when her mom was taking her home, a car drove out in front of them and they crashed. When they crashed the journal flew out of the car and landed in front of a ten year old girl named Ashley. Now Ashley seen the crash, but didn’t know where the journal came from so she took it home with her.
Chapter One: The 1st, 2nd, and the 3rd Day
That night Ashley read the journal. She read the 1st, 2nd, and the 3rd day. When she got done reading those days she started hearing her parents fight with each other like in day one of the journal. Then she heard a door slam, so then she went to go see what had happened and her mom then came and told her that her dad had left. Later that night Ashley heard her mom crying. Then started thinking that everything she reads in the journal comes to reality.
Chapter Two: 4th, 5th, and the 6th Day
So the very next morning she read days four, five, and six. When she was done, Ashley heard a big slam and so then she came out and seen that the door had been kicked down and her mom was on the phone with the cops, so she knew that someone tried to break in. Then Ashley remembered that she had read that in day four. Then her mom tried to fix it until the cops got there and then Ashley remembered that in day five the mom tried to do the same thing and Ashley then tried to remember what happens next. She couldn’t think what happened next until the cops got there. So then Ashley tried to tell them something bad was going to happen, but they didn’t listen. After a while of the cops being there, the cops started hearing gun shots going off. The cops couldn’t see where they were coming from until they shot one of them.
Chapter Three: The Big skip
Ashley was too scared so she skipped the end and when she was done her mom came in and told her to go, but Ashley knew something really bad was going happen because It wasn’t finished with the last day. So then Ashley tried and tried to talk her mom out of going out today but she wouldn’t change her mind. Then she remembered that the date of the crash matched the date on the journal entry. So then they went to the store and the police station.
Chapter Four: The Crash
So a little while later after them where done at him store and the police station they started to head home. So they were driving and…..out of nowhere a car appears and they crashed. Everybody died because the two cars blew up and everything in the two cars was destroyed including the journal, so you think.