Forbidden Love

I daze off into the clouds, and I swear I see your face. I wonder if I will ever see you again. My thoughts keep lingering on to the memories of the night we met. My sweet beloved, why are you so far? Oh, how I crave to dance with you, and hold you close! I want to feel your breath on my neck. Or hear your sweet laughter, but I can’t. It’s killing me. I want you, and baby I need you. I know it was only one night and it wasn’t long. But explain to me how I just want you in my arms? I miss those bright blue eyes, and the feeling of your hand against mine. Please just one more, night. I want you to make me feel alive. All I ask for is a second, a minute, an hour? Whatever you please, but baby just be with me. I can’t live without you, don’t you see? I want you to marry me, and fulfill my deepest fantasies. I feel as though I love you, I don’t know why. Maybe I’m blinded, but I don’t care. Just one more hour, please my dear. I’m begging and pleading. Stay with me, and ill protect you. I want to make so many memories with you. Don’t let go, please don’t leave. Help me escape my misery.

Roselove445This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Really good. I think that you coild easily change it into a poem. That is the sort of feel it gives to me. All you would have to do is instead of putting a period you you could go to the next line

xxDayjaxx replied...
Apr. 3, 2012 at 11:47 am
Thank you.