Eleven Tresure: The Ring | Teen Ink

Eleven Tresure: The Ring

By flamestar BRONZE, Fredericksburg, Virginia
flamestar BRONZE, Fredericksburg, Virginia

As fire rained down from the sky, the fairy Hita flew as fast as her wounded wings would carry her form the fiery village. Her gorgeous green skill dress, stained, charred, and torn lashed at her legs. She let her purple eyes flash back at her burning home. She stopped when she saw one of the dragons that started this madness. She turned to him palms outstretched and exclaimed, “Hita Hera, Hora Fi!” She extended her arms on the last word.
The dragon stopped and burst into flames. She stared at it until other dragons started sniffing around it.
“Gotta keep moving” she thought taking off again.
She burst though the tree tops in minutes, pausing again to look at her smoldering village, than again took off, this time with silent tears flowing down her face. She flew on for hours before her wings began to falter. Her eyes blazed with fear as they faltered again.
“No!” She exclaimed as she began to through the night sky.
She fell straight down into the branches of a tree that stopped her for a few seconds, and then she was falling again. It seemed like the tree was determine to hit with every single branch on the way down. She crashed at the foot of the tree even more batter and bruised than before, but still she rose to her feet.
“I have to make it to Efone.” She gasped in pain
She limped forward and tried to fly, only to see her wings drag on the forest floor. She walked along for three miles, before she simply couldn’t walk any more. She stopped by a log and sat heavily on it. She lifted her head painfully to the stars and stared with her huge purple eyes, now dull with pain.
“Mama? Papa? Are you among the stars with Grandma and grandpa? Please guide me and be with me. I’m so weary, and broken, my wings won’t even carry me! I need strength to carry on.” She said sadly
Suddenly one of the smaller stars started to move and got bigger. It was falling and heading straight to her! She tried to get up and get out of the way, but her legs gave out. She stared up at the sky as the star hurtled straight at her. She closed and waited to see her mama and papa again. She felt something small hit her head. She opened her eyes and saw a small ring.
“Use it well.” A velvety voice whispered on the wind
Hita slipped it on to her finger and fell asleep, hoping to find out what the ring was as she slept, no answer came to her.

hope you guys enjoy this piece, i actually got the idea thinking for ideas for dark angel. it will hopefully be continued(both pieces)

GuardianoftheStars GOLD, Shongaloo, Louisiana

"Let's tell young people the best books are yet to be written; the best painting, the best government, the best of everything is yet to be done by them."
-John Erslcine

This has a Loy of potential! It seems to have a very interesting storyline that could turn into a great story. I hope you continue both this story and the other!

IrritableTree BRONZE, Evans, Georgia

The past is a ghost, the future a dream, and all we ever have is now. --Bill Cosby

I like it! over all, you have a good concept, and it's something that I would look forward to reading more of. Keep up the good work!