Supah Ninja's! | Teen Ink

Supah Ninja's!

October 18, 2011
By swimmer98 SILVER, Allison Park, Pennsylvania
swimmer98 SILVER, Allison Park, Pennsylvania
8 articles 2 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.

- E. B. White


I flipped to the last page of the book. They better kiss, they better kiss, they better kiss! I skimmed to the bottom of the page to inpatient to read the details. Aww... they don't kiss, because of course the girl chickens out. Well that's disappointing.
I closed the book and placed it on my nightstand. Stupid author. I looked at the clock for the first time. The red numbers glow 12:33. Whoops. Oh well. I didn't realize it was that late. I turned off my light as I tried to stifle a jaw-cracking yawn. I snuggled into my comforter and stared at the bare wall in front of me. Even though it was the middle of July (almost my birthday!!), I just could not fall asleep with out being wrapped up in at least 5 sheets. I don't know why nor do I care. I just want to fall asleep.
I shut one eye and swept a glance around my room with the other. I pulled the blanket over my head leaving a peephole for my nose and eye. I had to make sure no stealthy ninja assassins were coming to kidnap me. Not that my polka-dot comforter would do much, but hey you never know.
A dark figure crawled through my door way, and then bumped into my bookshelf. So a clumsy ninja assassin was sent to kidnap me? Does that make me look bad, because it's not like I'm defenseless! I have a teddy bear with a plastic butt ( for the battery's).
I focused in on the approaching
creep. He/she (who said there aren't girl ninja assassins?) crept up to my inconspicuous comforter cave. And then licked my face. Well at least the segment of face that was reachable to their tongue. Wait what? When did ninja assassins lick their soon-to-be captive? And why is their tongue so slobbery?
As my eye's adjusted to the dark I saw a tail wagging from behind the ninja. So maybe it's not a ninja assassin?


The author's comments:
This was one of the first things I wrote outside of any school assignment!