The Spleen of Punishment

By Xella714 BRONZE, Salem, Massachusetts
Xella714 BRONZE, Salem, Massachusetts

“Noo,” said Bob.
“Huh that’s odd,” said his neighbor Gus upon hearing the noise. “Two is a strange number of O’s in no. You should either keep it short and sweet or draw it out. Two is just unnatural. And if it is a cry of distress as I am assuming it is, you definitely need exclamation points! More than one would be preferred!!!”
“NOOOOO!!!” Said Bob, betterly.
“Actually,” said Gus, rethinking, “With multiple O’s and multiple exclamation points it just looks sloppy. Like a child would write it.”
“What if a child is writing this!!!” Said Bob, contented.

“You idiot,” said Gus “You were supposed to be contented as you said that. No exclamation points!!!”
“Jeez, sorry. It didn’t say I was contented until after my line. I just had to take a shot in the dark. But seriously though, what if a child were writing this? It’s possible.”
“Please, do you really think a child could create such diverse characters, establish such a clear setting, and use such good punctuation. Not to mention the plot, which flows so effortlessly.”
Bob’s spleen exploded destroying Russia. It sucked big time.

My Bruthers spleen Busted and she made me thonk about all them outher the splenes thate explodeded.

on Sep. 11 2011 at 9:19 am
Xella714 BRONZE, Salem, Massachusetts
qwsazxcdsa

on Sep. 11 2011 at 9:18 am
Xella714 BRONZE, Salem, Massachusetts
12345rewwq1

on Sep. 11 2011 at 9:18 am
Xella714 BRONZE, Salem, Massachusetts
qwertyuiop

on Sep. 10 2011 at 9:34 am
KingMothra GOLD, LaGrangeville, New York

"Ahoy!"
"Goodbye everyone. I'll remember you all in therapy!"
"True art...Is an explosion!"
"How sad the world would be...Should laughter disappear forever."

Awesome randomeness. Very odd, and how a spleen can explode, I'm not sure. But destroying Russia is even weirder. Oh well, at least it was entertaining.

Swoon Reads

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!