Butterfly Wings

....the small fairy looked at the sleeping princess. "It's too bad." the fairy said aloud "If only she knew the throne was rightfully hers. She's be prepared and less afraid." The sleeping princess rolled over in her penthouse bedroom. She glanced out the window staring at the Chrysler Building and all it's triangular lights. The princess smiled then felt her eyelids grow heavy. She closed them and began to snore lightly. The small fairy smiled looking at the girl she was bound to. She flew in circles around a old rag dress that was on a mannequin. When the fairy dust was finished swirling the finished piece was something out of a fairytale. The fairy smiled and hid it in the closet. "Tomorrow, tomorrow I will tell her. Tomorrow her dreams and nightmares will come true." The two lamps on either side of the princess' bed were instantly off. The glowing light of the fairy was all that was left. The fairy cupped both her hands and let the fairy dust pile up in her hands. She blew it at the sleeping princess' eyes. "Sweet Dreams." She whispered while flying up and gently kissing both eye lids.

EmptySoul said...

Sweet little tale.

Are you planning on adding anymore?

Steal-Your-Heart replied...
I am, I just keep on forgetting to post it

TheSunnySide said...
This was SO interesting! :)

Steal-Your-Heart replied...
Thank You very much