The Two Worlds Meet | Teen Ink

The Two Worlds Meet

By ChristinaMarie BRONZE, Broomfield, Colorado
ChristinaMarie BRONZE, Broomfield, Colorado

I am in a tree. I am a baby chipmunk watching for my parents to bring me food. I have a light brown coat with a black stripe down my back. I look out and see the bright shining sun. There aren't any clouds, its just a pure blue sky.

There is a person walking in the park coming toward me. On her head there is a bright halo. In her hand there is a notebook with her name, Angel, on it. She is dressed in a white dress and she doesn't have any shoes on. Her skin is very pale and she has a small smile on her face.

Behind Angel a boy appears. There are horns on his hands and a briefcase in his hand. He has a red suit on with black dress shoes. he has flaming red skin. When Angel turns and sees him she says, "Hey, Devil."

These people look very interesting so I jumped out of my tree and ran over to them. I said, "Hey, what are you guys doing here?" They looked at me in a very weird way and said, "Is a chipmunk trying to talk to us?" I then realized that they couldn't understand me. So I ran back to my tree and just continued to watch from a distance. They continued to talk so I listened to their conversation.

Angel said, "So Devil why are you here?"

"I'm here to ruin the world!" said Devil.

"Well that's not going to happen with me around!" Angel yelled.

Devil said, "You can't save the world if I'm here."

"Well then I guess were equal." said Angel as she turned to walk away. She got to the end of the park and then Devil disappeared from his spot and reappeared next to Angel.

He screamed, "No! I will ruin the world! I will not let you stop me!"

"No you won't Devil! I will destroy you and save the world before you even get started."

"You're funny Angel I could destroy you and everyone on this planet in the blink of my eyes."

"I won't believe it until I see it!" said Angel.

"Well that won't be too much longer." said Devil. Then he jumped in the air and he was gone.

Angel got on her knees and prayed for help from her family above. Within seconds thousands of angels covered the park. Angel stood up and told them all what had happened. They all gasped and they realized they had to try their best to protect the planet. Angel had a brilliant idea so she let them know. She said, "All of you will be assigned to a human. You will be their guardian angel. You will follow them everywhere and keep them safe. if anything happens you will call for help using your fairy phone which you will all receive. Now please line up so I can assign you and you can get started on your journey." They were all very excited and couldn't wait to get started.

After awhile they were all out of the park and on their way to their new destinations. Angel was sitting on a bench all alone and then Devil reappeared next to her. He didn't see any of the other angels so he didn't know the position he was now in. All the guardian angels had felt a change in the atmosphere and knew that Devil was in the park. They all turned around and flew as fast as they could back to the park. When they got there they surrounded him so he had no way to get out. They all threw their power against him and he fell straight to the ground. Angel was very excited she had defeated Devil and saved the world. Devil's body began to disintegrate and flowers started blooming. After a few minutes the park was beautiful and the entire world would now be filled with love and peace.