The peace within Death

The wind blew in my hair and the branches on the trees danced together. I held my head and cried because of the overwhelming pain throughout it. I walked walked slowly and carefully because I had felt dizzy. Everything was blurry at first then it was black. I wake up to a girl hung over my ice cold body. Her long black hair tickled my face, then she starred into my face and told me to stay calm and brave. She then suddenly disappeared. Blood dripped from my head to the sandy ground and then more ran down my face as I sat up. I looked behind me to see and feel a warm dark red blood surrounding my body. I grabbed my head and the bleeding stopped. I jumped up to my feet and started toward the waterfall. I pulled off my clothes and left them on a rock beside the river. I slowly dipped my toe into the water and pulled back. the water was freezing. The blood from my head dried on my neck and hair. I took a hand full of water and rubbed it on my neck. I quickly jumped into the water and tried to fight the rushing water to stay in the same spot. The water was too strong and I became weak. I couldn't any longer but I tried. A big rush of water dragged me under. I struggled to try to come back to the surface. I finally became so weak that I let go and gave up. The water filled my lungs. I was dead to the world.

Raven_Mi said...
Apr. 21, 2011 at 3:26 am

i like it.

its simple and easy 2 understand.

r u riting more?

chey13 replied...
Thanks and yes I'm writing more. :)

Raven_Mi replied...
gr8 cant w8