The Dream

Have you ever felt like a dream will never end? Almost like, like you have been sucked into it. Like your now living in that world of your dream. I had a dream once it was so vivid ,and so real it was almost alive like I was living in that meadow. It was so very strange at the same time. What I remember from that dream frightens me every day.
I was running. I'm not sure from what. I just remember running until I couldn't carry myself no more. My face hit the grass. I laid there for what seemed an eternity. When I rolled over to start running again, something wasn't the same. I let my eyes focus onto what I was looking at. It was my mom, and my two best friends, Meagan,and April.
"Hello." Meagan,and April called to me. Something was off about them I wasn't sure what though."Hello." I replied back to them keeping my guard up. "Come sit Acena." My mom said to me patting the ground next to her. Something was off about her too. I made my way over to them getting more and more cautious as I got closer. When I finally made it over all three of them started chanting "Sit,sit,sit." over and over again like robots.
As I sat they hushed into a calm silence. "What are y'all doing here?" I questioned them. "What are you doing here?" they asked in unison. "I'm not sure," I said, "I answered your question, now answer mine." My mom spoke this time, "Waiting on you and your sister." "Mom, I don't have a sister." I said as i felt her forehead to make sure she wasn't saying things again.
"Yes, you do." Meagan ,and April said pointing to the other end of the meadow. There a girl stood. She looked exactly like me. "Hello." she said her voice like mine. She walked over. She examined me as if I was some science experiment.
"Hello, I'm Acena." I said sticking out my hand toward her. "Mother? Why is she saying her name is Acena? My name is Acena." She asked mom. "Your name is Acena ,but her name is to. That's why y'all are here. There can't be two Acena in one world. One of y'all has to go." my mom said. "What do you mean by has to go?" I asked.
"I have to pick which one stays alive." mom said. Alive? Which one has to stay alive? Everything rushed into my head. I closed my eyes,but by then I had forgot it was a dream. At that moment the other Acena attacked me. "I will be the one to stay!" she shouted over and over again.
Everything went black. Was I dead? I felt something hot and sticky on me. I heard laughter from all around. When I finally woke up, I was back in my room. "It's okay. It's okay." my mom whispered as she cradled me in her arms. "What happened?" I asked. I noticed my voice was weak. "You woke up screaming." she said. It was all a dream?
It was all a dream! No other Acena just me. Myself. No evil twin. I was so relived. My mom later explained that I had, had a very bad fever. It still haunts me. Ever waking minute of ever day.

PrettyInPurpleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
dang abby its will in your account and that was really REALLY good

ArcaneGhost said...
Woo. Not sure what to say about this one.

littlebird said...

Wow that was a strange dream. It was very interesting to read I liked it!

I'M THE FIRST PERSON TO COMMENT!!!

PrettyInPurpleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:37 pm :
Im so happy u liked it! thanks! it really does mean alot!