Control

I sat at a table at some diner in some lonely run down town. I don't really know where, lately things have been a blur. I was sitting alone. I was silent condemned to myself. I kept my head hanging low on my shoulders in an effort to try not to get noticed.

"You know," said the plain and lifeless voice coming from the waitress behind the counter,"if you don't buy anything I'm gonna have to kick you out." A fit of rage casted over me like a title wave crashing and hitting a near by shore. I looked up and my pupils began dilating turning small and big almost simultaneously and the things inside began to shake. The waitress' face was struck with horror as she collapsed to the floor with a loud thud. I rushed out the door clearly I had over stayed my welcome. Again....

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

LovelyMissThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 13, 2011 at 5:05 pm:
Nice job so far I like it and would loovveee to read more! Can't wait to see what happens next!!:)