No One | Teen Ink

No One

By AshAsh8484 GOLD, Centerville, Iowa
AshAsh8484 GOLD, Centerville, Iowa

There was nothing anyone could do. Not me, not my friends, not even my family. Why, because I was dead. No...murdered. No thanks to the midnight killer.

One night I was walking home from a party around 11:55 Pm. I thought I would be okay, but I guess not. I was being followed by someone. I turned into an ally to get home faster. Today I will regret that choice forever for going though the ally. I took out my phone and saw that the time was 11:57 Pm. I heard something so I walked a little faster then usual my legs started to burn I looked at my phone again 11:59 Pm. When I looked forward I saw someone blocking my way out. I tried to get past them, but he was too quick for my liking. I saw something coming toward my chest. I tried to block him but I passed out. Next thing I saw was the man running away from me. I just laid there for a couple mintutes, but it felt like hours. Am I dead? Well I am now. I look around. Why haven’t I crossed over yet?

It's now been two weeks since I was killed, wait murdered. My family has been well, to put it nicely a wreak. My mom cry almost every night. My dad works more then usual. My group of friends don't talk to each other anymore. One joined the navy, one parties all the time, and one of them is in college to be a cop to get serial killers.

The person who murdered me ruined my friends, my family and more importantly my life! I had plans after high school. I was going to go to college, be a teacher, get a job, have one or two kids, maybe just maybe travel the world.

I want revenge. I will not crossover til I get the murderer behind bars. The cops may have stopped looking but I’m just getting started.

The End?
Again?