life of a vampire | Teen Ink

life of a vampire

February 3, 2011
By ErineyRose BRONZE, Hustontown, Pennsylvania
ErineyRose BRONZE, Hustontown, Pennsylvania
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Ecc 3:1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:


As I look down at the body, question comes to my mind that I never had to think about. My greatest fear was what to wear the next day. Now I killed someone and have all these questions swarming in my head. Mostly stuff like who am I really or better yet what am turning or I into. With one last look at the dead body I took off and I ran as hard an as fast as I could I’m not sure where I am going but some where fare away from here. I kept running until the pain in my throat came back full force. I suddenly smelt something amazing and delicious. I started walking toward it unknowingly, when someone grabbed me from behind they held me there for a minute to let me see that it was a man which unfortunately I was not. Then they drug me away, well until I started fighting to get away. Then all of sudden the man leaned down to whisper in my ear “I really am sorry but you left me no choice forgive me.“ Then I was out like a light, after what seemed like countless hours I woke up to a room I’ve never seen before. I turned on the lamp I found and sat up I couldn’t speak. The room was like nothing I have ever seen before it was amazing. It was like something from the early 1800’s but was also modernized. It also looked to be all hand crafted. I started to look real closely at the room admiring it when the man from earlier came in. I wasn’t really sure what to do, he must have sensed my fear cause he stopped walking towards me. He stuck out his hand to shake hands and said “hello I see you’ve finally awakened I’m sorry it had to happen that way.” Then I asked all the questions that had been reeling in my mind since I killed that girl. “Who are you”, “ what am I”, “why am I here” I must have sounded panicky as he swiftly crossed the room and put his hand on my shoulder to calm me down “ shh little one it will be okay I’m Caleb Alexander and you’re a vampire.”

The author's comments:
my friend came me picture and asked me to write a story using them