Huffalump

By , North Platte, NE
In a little planet named Huffalump there was a unicorn. His name was Eric. He pranced around like he owned the planet as if he was the prince. He had all sorts of friends but then one day he started losing all of them. He was all alone prancing through the forest and then one day he met a little penguin named Kyle. Kyle was really nice to Eric and they became best of friends, but then kyle told Eric a secret, he was a secret ninja penguin and he was from Japan and Japan was in trouble. Soon, kyle and Eric flew on Eric's magical pet pig to japan and were being super sneaky. They traveled through this magical forest and then were attacked by the S.S.N.A (Super Secret Ninja Association), They were terrified until kyle and Eric decided to fight back, they defeated the S.S.N.A and the queen of Japan, Queen Alliah, crowned Kyle the penguin and Eric the unicorn princes of Japan. Eric became the prince and a peace counselor of japan. As for kyle he became the prince and the Vice president of Japan.

B-star7 said...
lol! This is an awesome article!

StArBuRsTkId replied...
Thank You!!!

B-star7 replied...
o my gosh i luv your picture!

StArBuRsTkId replied...
haha. thanks!!