Portal | Teen Ink

Portal

January 25, 2011
By FrostbiteMark SILVER, Lake Oswego, Oregon
FrostbiteMark SILVER, Lake Oswego, Oregon
5 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
You know the shows on TV?
I don't watch TV.
Yeah, but you are aware that there is an invention called television. And, on this invention they show shows, right?
Did you see the size of that gun he fired at us? It was bigger than him.


April 5th 6:34 quickly escaping the grasp of the anaconda, he knew he had to get out of the water or face being choked again. Jolting for land he felt the anaconda slither in-between his feet. Jumping to his bag he grabbed the machete. The snake ready to strike sat there just glaring at him. The snake launched itself and in one swift move it was half of what it was as before.
March 29th He got on a cruise ship headed towards Mexico.
December 25th In a Christmas present he had received one two way cruise ship
April 3rd a fire in the engine room no way of stopping it. Everyone must evacuate ship.
April 1st buying a five dollar milkshake he notices three people on the lido deck with ski masks
April 4th landed on a strange island obviously in the Bahamas area.
April 5th 3:45 leaving everyone behind on the shore he heads for help. Finding a dead body with machete and a bag filled with water and crackers.
April 6th a giant ship passes him screaming at it hoping for a chance of survival it just passes right next to him
April 7th finishing the last of the water and crackers he had reached the other side of the island but there was no one there or any way to get help.
April 8th walking around dehydrated he stumbles upon a strange purple portal. He enters it.
April 8th heading back to the group of people who had been stranded with him. He stumbles to the ground fainting. He never woke up.
April 5th leaving everyone behind on the shore he heads for help. Finding a dead body with a machete and a bag filled with water and crackers.

The author's comments:
I really wanted to write something that had a time paradox in it so i put it into this short story.