Leave

Lost in deep thought, her dreams still dangled faintly within her, she knew well that it would be too late to turn back. A single tear fell gently from her emotionless eye, as she chanted over and over very silent and grim-like,"Want to see, want to be, want to leave."With every repeating verse she ever so slightly turned to a sparkly gold dust, her soul blown away by the sing-song breeze.
She appeared again with the first crack of thunder, intertwined with the stringy flowing grass of a large field. The sunlight struggled through the splits in the vast amount of cluttered grey clouds. She rose up slowly and cautiously as if her body were made of a breakable glass hand crafted and valuable. Inside her it felt as though her seams would burst. The pounding of her aching head was as almost as loud as the thunder surrounding her. Standing up slowly and swiftly she observed her surroundings and wondered "Where would she go?"

BrownEyedGirl said...
That was so good!  you need to write more for it! the detail was good and the comparison to glass was smart!  I have probably already told you all of this at school though!  lol!

CocoCrayz12 replied...
Jan. 14, 2011 at 4:14 pm :
I kno lol!!