Leave | Teen Ink

Leave

January 8, 2011
By CocoCrayz12 SILVER, San Antonio, Texas
CocoCrayz12 SILVER, San Antonio, Texas
7 articles 0 photos 15 comments

Favorite Quote:
Let's not and say we did!


Lost in deep thought, her dreams still dangled faintly within her, she knew well that it would be too late to turn back. A single tear fell gently from her emotionless eye, as she chanted over and over very silent and grim-like,"Want to see, want to be, want to leave."With every repeating verse she ever so slightly turned to a sparkly gold dust, her soul blown away by the sing-song breeze.
She appeared again with the first crack of thunder, intertwined with the stringy flowing grass of a large field. The sunlight struggled through the splits in the vast amount of cluttered grey clouds. She rose up slowly and cautiously as if her body were made of a breakable glass hand crafted and valuable. Inside her it felt as though her seams would burst. The pounding of her aching head was as almost as loud as the thunder surrounding her. Standing up slowly and swiftly she observed her surroundings and wondered "Where would she go?"


The author's comments:
Ummm well there is not much to say i guess. I hope you like it. Comment telling me if you like it!