The Final Battle

It was the forces that blinded us from all that is good. Those forces which were more powerful than anything left in this world. Although everything else was out of reach, I was still here with nothing but you in my sight. It used to be so simple, everything in my arms… where is it now? Gone forever, lost in the darkness of the shadow worlds. Wishing to go back was just not enough anymore. This was it, this was the last battle for life.

Nothing would ever be the same again for it was those forces that had changed everything I knew. It was assumed that we would all survive, but as always, assumptions are incorrect. Choices were given and decisions were made. now there was no tuning back, all you could do is regret which would get you no where in this situation. Life was nothing, now it is everything. Life is sacred and must be guarded if you don’t want to end up in the shadow realms where demons will eat your souls and there is no way of escaping this hell.

This was it, the final secret…the final battle.

CarrieAnn13 said...
This is definitely a compelling article! My only criticism is that 'now there was no tuning back...' should have been proofread because you missed the capitalization and the r in turning. 'No where' should also be 'nowhere.' Other than that, excellent short story!