The Depressed Alien

The once was a poor, depressed alien named Steve. Steve at a bake sale, when a little girl walked by and told him he had a big head. He started to cry, and realized that Earth was no place for an alien. He just didn't fit in. So using some tools from an open garage nearby and after pulling apart a few card tables from the bake sale that nobody was coming to, he built himself a spaceship that took him to his home planet of Pluto. Once there, he met dozens of aliens that looked just like him! Steve was so happy to find other "big-heads" like himself. But they were depressed too. Why was this? It was because they all found out about three years ago that Pluto wasn't really technically a planet. Some scientists down on Earth did extensive research, and labeled it "Just A Dumb Old Asteroid". Steve collapsed from the shock of what he had just heard.

THE END

Moonlitnight said...
That is hilarious!!! luv it!

Moonlitnight replied...
Dec. 12, 2011 at 1:07 pm :
i laughed so hard i cried when i tried to read it aloud! :P

JakeDamon replied...
Jan. 24, 2012 at 7:50 pm :
Lol thanks! I just wrote it after I made my account just for something to post... :p

JakeDamon replied...
Jan. 24, 2012 at 7:52 pm :
I just found a random picture that was already on teen ink and came up with a story to go with it?

Moonlitnight replied...
Jan. 26, 2012 at 6:04 pm :
Haha! That's awesome!