Creatures Of The Night | Teen Ink

Creatures Of The Night

November 22, 2010
By brokenheartpoetry16 GOLD, Wolfeboro, New Hampshire
brokenheartpoetry16 GOLD, Wolfeboro, New Hampshire
18 articles 4 photos 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
Dont say you love me unless you really mean it because i might do something crazt like believe it


During the day they hide in the shadows. During the night they stalk the grounds looking for young naive teenagers who have no idea what they have gotten them selves into. Ones who have no idea of the history of where they are. The teens sit around the camp fire. Talking, lauging, and making jokes. They make a joke. Hilarious. The fire blows out. Who did it? Not me. Not me. Not me. Not Me. Spark it back up. Strange man running full force by. "Run for your lives"....... akward pause..... "THEY ARE COMING". Who are they they are all asking among themselves. Rain. Rain. Rain. Out goes the fire once again. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Goes a scream and a bump in the night. Completely blind. Nowhere and nothing to see. Time passes. Morning comes. 1 body lying in a tent. 2 bodies, one lying in the car, you could tell what they were reaching for. 3 bodies, one lying in the grass, grass covered in the morning dew. 4 bodies, one lying a few inches from the fire. One alive body. Sitting straight up on the log. Looking around at all the bodies. A hand comes out of the darkness and rests on the shoulder. "I told you to run". The hand clenches tighter. The creature steps foward. Followed by the glare of blood red eyes, like it was peering into your soul. Followed by a deep, deep laugh. "no one will ever know"