The Geek and the Vampire Prolouge | Teen Ink

The Geek and the Vampire Prolouge

October 26, 2010
By Book_nerd1996 SILVER, Culpeper, Virginia
Book_nerd1996 SILVER, Culpeper, Virginia
6 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
People want to know why I do this, why I write such gross stuff. I like to tell them I have the heart of a small boy... and I keep it in a jar on my desk.- Stephen King


I was always the nerd girl,I was at the bottom of this so called school food chain.I was never heard and never seen.The way you visualize a nerd is that they wear big funky glasses, always getting good grades, and wearing their pants to high, but thats just a bunch of Steve Urkle crap.I look like any normal person would wearing jeans, a band tee, converses, and glasses;well I guess Steve does comeinto this a little bit.Anyways everybody always copies my homework ans class work, After awhile it really starts to get annoying.I wish life was different, where kids weren't teased or discriminated by there appearence or the way they act.Well thats just my thought on things, oh sorry am I boring you I know my life story Isn't the best but it gets a whole lot better,oh and by the way I'm Ailey, which of course my mom had to choose it means,"Life." Why does it say that when in deed I don't have one.Sorry off topic again.This is pretty much about me meeting a guy and how my life changed forever.


The author's comments:
I hope you guys like it. I love vampire storys and I guess my own thought mixed with vampire gave me this, and in my school in the food chain I am one of the lowest ao thats where that idea was from.