Book Prolouge (no book title :()

Something was wrong. Tom could just feel it. The rain was pounding angrily on his window as he was driving home from work. It was the second day of his new job and it was terrible. His boss hated him and it paid so little. But that wasn’t on his mind right now. Regret was on his mind. He terribly missed his girlfriend. ******************************************************************************************************** It was a gorgeous night. Tom and Sally were talking, laughing, and sharing a couple of drinks. Tom wanted to propose tonight. Tom walked closer to Sally and opened his mouth to say something. She looked at him with her sweet eyes, prepared for what he was going to say. Instead of pulling out the ring in his back pocket, his drinks talked instead.
He yelled and bottles flew. She was so shocked! The night wasn’t gorgeous anymore. She ran out crying. The next thing heard was sirens. The next thing seen was blood. Tom realized he made a big mistake. That was the last time Tom saw Sally breathing. Little did he know that Sally could be seen again.

NOTE: not grammatically edited.