So...Do You Hate Me Now? | Teen Ink

So...Do You Hate Me Now?

My name is... not important. I am a questionable age. I am as normal as they come. Five foot, two inches. One hundred and five pounds. Blonde curly hair that gently lays on top of my eyes. Im beautiful... or so they tell me. Im stunning... or so the men that have passed me by say. I dont know if I could agree.
Im different in a way that no one can put their finger on. Ive got some dangerous no... ominous feeling around me.
My name is Izzi and Im a troll. Now I know what you must be thinking. Purple hair, three feet tall, and a hidious face that graces me in the morning. I used to be that. And no matter what the price I will never return. I know I must sound vain, but many of you dont know what its like to have pointing fingers and stares everytime you step into the sunlight. And for those of you who do, I pity you every second a mirror graces your face.
The story begins in a way that will seem shocking. There is no doubt in my mind you will despise the creature I once was, because I did too.
.... I stole a girls body. I literally threw her soul into the wind and placed mine in the delicate vessel that once was her. Her soul could still be floating out there for all I know, I never went back to check. I live my days with her family, in her body, kissing her boyfriend, and doing her schoolwork. She was young with a life ahead of her, but the vain heart I have stays with her. For I feel no emotion. I feel no pain. My nerves have been cut. My heart been hardwired to resist emotion connection.
So... Do you hate me now?

Chapter One of my first book :)

ScreenName2014 GOLD, West Chester, Ohio

Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone. And do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering. - Ida Scott Taylor

Chapter 2 is being approved and should be up in a couple of days :)

ScreenName2014 GOLD, West Chester, Ohio

thank you :) i promise chapter two is coming

on Oct. 23 2010 at 12:08 am
DarknessForever13 SILVER, Gainesville, Texas

Quoth the Raven: "Nevermore!"
"What's right isn't always popular, but what's popular isn't always right." - Unknown

Wow, this is amazing, I've got to read more! When your book is published,I will make extra sure to be at the book signing! I also like the title, it is most excelent!

deus-ex-machina14 BRONZE, Stewartsville, New Jersey

"There are two main tragedies in life. One is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it." -Oscar Wilde

Excellent voice and a very accurate depiction of how a teenager thinks. Great job!!