Outta the Hospital

Exiting the hospital, I held my head in pain. Did I have a migraine? It felt like all my blood was rushing straight up my body. Suddenly, I realized I didn’t know where I was. Why had I been in a hospital? Who was I? Looking in the reflection of the doors, I glimpsed what I looked like. A giant rat nest had taken over the right side of my head; it looked like I hadn’t taken a shower in days. I was in desperate need of a hair brush. My t-shirt was decorated with rancid chocolate ice cream, covering the picture of a present under a Christmas tree. Picking a booger out of my nose, I tried to figure out where I was. To my right was undead George Washington spray painting a pick-up truck. With a gasp I turned to my right only to see a physco goldfish beating up a shark. Was I hallucinating? Looking back and forth, I realized yes they were still there. What was going on?? Shoving my hands in my pockets I took a step forward to try to go between them. My finger tips suddenly burning I pulled them out of my pockets. Magma flowed out of them, creating burns up my arms. Screaming, I looked for a source of water. Suddenly it started raining and the searing pain was gone. Feeling someone pat me on the back, I turned thankful to have someone to bring me back to reality. Instead I was greeted by a dinosaur wearing a Simon Cowl shirt. Handing me a banana, he said to me, “Its ok, we are here to help.” Flinging it onto the sidewalk I spat at him, “Trying to help? What the frick is going on?” Just then the clouds parted and a double rainbow shined down. In the distance, I saw a figure. It looked as if… as if… it was sliding down the rainbow!!! My eyes bulged out of my skull as a jello leprechaun landed in front of me. But he wasn’t wearing green. Maybe he was just a midget? Oh well, this is all too weird for me anyways. Raising his hands in the air he said some kind of spell. Sunflowers shot up suddenly all around me, each one with a celebrity’s face. Michael Jackson did a leafy moonwalk and Johnny Depp flung a rum bottle at me, and Whoopi Goldberg laughed like a hyena. This was all too much for me. Just as the air started to smell like apple pie, I turned my back on the sunbears offering me strange colored crackers, and walked right back into the hospital.

SARCASM said...
Wow, that is all I can manage to say about that.  WOW!!!!!!! :D

JesusIsMySavior777This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 7, 2010 at 10:53 am :
hahahahah thnx

Dad is so proud said...
Oct. 6, 2010 at 11:45 am:
This is one of the most imaginative things i've ever read. I am so proud!

Oct. 7, 2010 at 10:52 am :
luv u daddy!

sunshine14 said...
HA!! I began reading this.....very confused....I had no idea what was going on....I was nearly about to rate it one star...until I saw your side note. Thank you for that. :D But even with that, I was nearly about to give it a low rating until that last sentence. It made me laugh right out loud! Awesome job! :D

Oct. 7, 2010 at 10:52 am :
thnx so much. i know it has like no plot or anything, its just we were given names of celebrities, adjectives, animals, and random objects, then given 10 min to make a story with every single word in there. it was fun though! XD

sammyb said...
Proud of your writing & poetry.  Keep it up. Cups of love to you.  G

Oct. 7, 2010 at 10:53 am :
luv u 2 grandma