My Water Protector Chapter 7 | Teen Ink

My Water Protector Chapter 7

By Beautiful GOLD, Houston, Texas
Beautiful GOLD, Houston, Texas

"You betta recognize, cause I ain't apologizin'."
"If you wanna be with me, you betta pull your pants up."

"Hello, my bride-to-be," Prince Jacques said. Princess Candy turned around with a horrible look on her face. "My, my, my," he said chuckling. "I did not expect my magical minions to come after you. But in some cases I kind of hoped that they did. Now, I'm really glad I helped plan this."
Candy looked at him with a scared look on her face. Then she started stuttering. She was so shocked that she didn't know what to say. "You...you...you p-p-planned this? How could you do this to me? How could you do this to our family? Well, I guess you are not perfect as your family and I think, you scum!
You just wait and see what everybody will think, once they have found out about the favorite prince of all time, Prince Jacques, has kidnapped Princess Candy Miller, daughter of King Richard 2 and Queen Elizabeth." Candy paused to chuckle at him and her speech.
"You won't be loved anymore. Those beautiful women who are throwing themselves at your feet, they will move on to someone else." Jacques was furious. He was so upset, that he stromed towards the princess and hit her.
The prince hit Candy so hard, that he made her bleed and cry, once she hit the floor, Pookie had jumped off the bed and slowly walked to his sobbing master, as the prince was cursing Candy as he furiously walked out. As Candy cried, her tears was sending another message to James.