Complications 6 | Teen Ink

Complications 6

August 11, 2010
By NikitaBliss PLATINUM, Galion, Ohio
NikitaBliss PLATINUM, Galion, Ohio
21 articles 0 photos 26 comments

Favorite Quote:
The more you wait, the more it sucks.


I gasped for breath when the stranger sat me down on a couch. My knees were wobbling and I was panting so hard my lungs felt like they were going to explode. I looked at the man to see Adone. And he was smiling. I laughed and I stood up. "My, my. You were about to be vampire food. Your welcome." His charming voice concluded. "Thank you." I laughed. "To bad b****** Conner couldn't save you. If I didn't smell you from a mile away you would have been dead." He said with a big grin on his face. Hmmmmmmm is that true? I thought to myself. What if he didn't come in like that? Would Conner actually save me? Is he even that strong? Questions flooded through my head. Adone cleared his throat. "Don't worry about it, dear. I'm here. I saved you. Your safe, with me." He assured me. "But, I have to go back..." I trailed off. He smirked. "Says who?" He laughed. I looked down. "Well, at least stay with me for the night." He said. I shrugged and slumped down on the couch. His eyes were sympathetic. "Please?" He said in a small voice. I sighed. I could not refuse him. I look up into his blue eyes. "Yes." I say. "YAY!" He yells. He runs up and sits beside me. "I never had a human girl in my house." He blushes. I laugh. "Are you hungry? Thirsty?" He asked fastly. I shook my head. He smiles. "Too bad..." He laughs and runs into the kitchen. I hear pots and pans bang against each other and the stove click on and water pouring into a pot. I giggle. He comes back in the living room. "So.... am I sleeping in the living room?" I asked. He laughs. "Get up." He commands. I sat up a little to fast as if he was Conner. I laugh at the silly thought. Only Conner can do it. He picks up the couch and throws it out the window. He turns around and looks at me. My mouth drops. "No couch... you'll have to sleep with me." he chuckles. "MY DAUGHTER!" Somebody calls out from the window. He laughs. I look at him like a murderer. "Oh, come on. Its funny." He laughs. "Laugh." He commands. I bust into long giggles. But, I really didn't think it was funny. Then I knew. Somehow, he controls me. "How?" I ask but didn't think he would understand what I meant. "I can't explain right now." The oven went off. He smiled a huge smile. I gasped. "Dinner's done." He laughed.