Blood Locket: Prologue | Teen Ink

Blood Locket: Prologue

By Nook12 BRONZE, Wilmington, Delaware
Nook12 BRONZE, Wilmington, Delaware

A pen is as delicate as a rose -me-

I was always an outcast at school, nobody understood what was going on inside me, I didn’t think it was special; I could pick up on people’s emotions and use them to my own will. I could bend them and make them more serious or less serious, they didn’t know this, but I did. People made fun of me because I was Femine, and that my name was Crystal, I’m a seventeen year old mixed white and black child, I’m a foster child living with the Williams family. My full name which is on a locket I was found with when I was abandoned on the home of this family, is Crystal Carinosa Lockhart. I have dirty blond, messy hair, and silver eyes, I also wear very tight jeans and shirts. My attire is mostly black so people call me the Emo F**. They just don’t know what I am capable of. I know I have this power, I always see visions of a forest covered in shadows and fire, and a large stone castle that is under siege. And I see five figures standing in front of a large gate in a corridor made of shadows. Three men and two women, holding hands and chanting, and then there is always that large explosion. And then I wake, I feel as if I have been to this place in my dreams. I know in my heart, for some reason that place is real, and I belong there not here. I was walking through the park down the street from my house, where I usually go when I’m thinking heavy. It was midnight, but my foster parents never paid any attention to anything I f***ing did anyway. I was walking near the playground when I heard rustling in the bushes, All of sudden a wolf rushed from the bushes howling and foaming out the mouth, it was coming straight for me, I screamed. Then I blacked out.

This is a part of my new novel im working on