Lost Tiana

Tiana was the head of school. During her spare time she made fun of the little people. What Tiana didnt know was that some migits were plotting their revenge. The migits practiced witchcraft and planned on turning her tiny. they showed up at her house and knocked on her door. Tiana didnt know what to think. Who could be at her door at this time? She went to the door and opened it. She didnt see anyone so she asked whos there.
"down here" someone said
"down where" tiana asked
"down here like near the ground" the migit knew tiana wasnt the brightest person on the earth. the migit also knew that what she lacked in knowledge she made up for in height. tiana was tall and pretty and the migit was short and squashy and was sick and tired of being bullied. The migit quickly pulled out a perfume bottle and sprayed her. tiana sneezed and quickly began to get shorter. Before she got to little to hear she asked what and why are you doing this to me. Tiana was now the heigth of the migits knee and was still getting shorter. tiana was now just a little taller than an ant. she sat on the carpet and cried. she cried all day. but when night came the mice came out and tiana ran for her life. she was way to slow and the rats got her and took her to their leader. they were talking to her also they threatened her. They could walk on two legs too. so they could tie her up. their leader said to eat her ad not think twice about. but then she woke up and she was regular height and everything was the way it was before she opened the door. then she heard a knock on the door. she gulped and opened it she start to apologize quickly the migit forgave her and she never picked on anyone little again

mudpuppy said...
Aug. 6, 2010 at 10:34 am
Cute. They cut her down to size didn't they?

cHicKEnWaNg1 replied...
yep glad you like it