Changed 1/2 | Teen Ink

Changed 1/2

July 17, 2010
By Erudite GOLD, Rawalpindi, Other
Erudite GOLD, Rawalpindi, Other
19 articles 0 photos 102 comments

Favorite Quote:
trust your heart
if the seas catch fire
(and live by love
though the stars walk backward)


I stared at her, dumbfounded. I just stared at her, what a woman! So elegant, so petite, so desirable. Her charms lure everyone in, and I am one of the victims. Lord Almighty, I can’t resist the urge any longer. I stiffly got up and strode her way arrogantly. She looked up at me form her sitting position with laughing eyes.
“Eshell?” I spit through my teeth.
“Yes?” she asked, genially curious. Her broad lips were in a faint grimace.
“Will you change me?” I grunted, I did not want this, but I went against my better judgment. She grinned and her startlingly white teeth glistened. She took my hand in a caress and led me to a bedroom. Everyone laughed, some even chanted. I looked around innocently. We got to the room and she shut the door gently. I got on the bed. She sat next to me. She patted my soft brown hair and stared at me neck. Her pale white hands stroked my arm. I started to sweat, she wiped it away. She looked up at me with haunting eyes.
“Ready?” she purred.
I nodded. She closed her eyes and smiled slightly. Her white teeth were glistening with venom, she gently pressed her teeth to my neck, and I changed. I was now part of another world. I was now a vampire…


The author's comments:
i was reading some short sci-fi stories on this site and then i decided that i wanted to write one as well, and this is what i've made..