black winged angel

hold me tight, as our nightmares come to life right before our eyes... an we pray that we will soon be awakended by the black winged angel of destruction...friends we soon lose, family we begin to forget...an love is something we never have heard of...in this dark abyss world of ours the brightest color is the also the darkest...we can never breathe with ease, or think a good thought...only thing that is familiar to us is the unfamiliar...to experience it for an eternity....not remembering who we were, are, or wanted to be....only thing we do know is to keep walking down the road of perishment and with all hope gone and no light existing...we still manage to hold on to eachother...the angels watching from behind the dead trees and broken dreams...they stare wondering why this view is some what familiar...for they were once on this road...the road to perish an being reborn as angels of the dark...thier kiss is the kiss of death... and yet im yearing for it...im holding on to my angel of dark destruction...an shes leading me to my silent, slow death....i watch as my nightmares come to life before my eyes...an i pray for my black winged angel to soon awaken me...

Healing_Angel said...
Jul. 22, 2010 at 1:38 am
Great start, but it needs work Try to pay attention to punctuation too.

zisisz replied...
Jul. 28, 2010 at 11:33 am
hey guys thanks for the positive comments im really glad you guys like it and thanks also for the tips, advice and encouragement =]

BaileyBaby13 said...
...wow that was awesome. good job!,(:

i_am_nobody said...
Jul. 21, 2010 at 10:15 am
that was really good!