"Loving The Way You Live" | Teen Ink

"Loving The Way You Live"

June 24, 2010
By Tashaactress101 SILVER, Wilbraham, Massachusetts
Tashaactress101 SILVER, Wilbraham, Massachusetts
9 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
Live Life LOUD!!!


The day was cold, the look of her was beautiful. Izabella Lee Southington was sitting on her balcony of the king, her father’s castle. A young man by the name of Robert E. Ridingston was admiring her beauty from afar. He had watched her over the years and fallen in love with her as a result. He loved the way she dressed up everyday, and he especially loved the castle she lived in.


Robert was a shy man who worked as a locksmith and quietly moved through his life. But, as he was getting older he felt the strong need for a wife, and he believed princess Izabella was his best fit. The only trouble with Robert’s best fit was that Izabella’s father was king and how should he approach the king about his love for his daughter. Well Robert didn’t exactly approach the king. He had a better idea.


He climbed up princess Izabella’s balcony on a rope. As he climbed up the side of the castle he admired his surroundings. He loved how pretty the flowers were that surrounded the castle were and he especially loved the decorative dome at the top of the castle. At long last he had made it to princess Izabella’s balcony.


Robert was overjoyed by all the gold and riches displayed all about Izabella’s room. He peered into Izabella’s canopy bed to see someone he did not recognize. There was a girl in sweats with her hair disgruntled and no makeup in sight. He then realized it was Izabella but not all made up as usual. He did not feel so in love with her now. He looked at the riches and the beautiful hand crafted furniture’s and felt in love again. Robert then realized he was in love with how Izabella lived, not who she was. Rather than go through life without true love Robert stepped back few feet and fell to his death off the balcony, never to love how someone lived again.