If I Were Queen of the World for a Day | Teen Ink

If I Were Queen of the World for a Day

If I were Queen of the World For A DAY…
If I were queen of the world for a day... nobody would have to worry about going in debt and nobody will EVER lose all their money. Everyone can live in mansions and the government will pay all bills and be millionaires!

If I were queen of the world for a day… I would give my family all the money I can. I just hope my brother won’t spend it all on new Transformers!

If I were queen of the world for a day… the winters would be snowy as can be. The blizzards would be six feet tall and snow cloths would be ten times warmer. There would only be three seasons, Spring, Fall, & Winter. (All snowy seasons!)

If I were queen of the world for the day… I would find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. This disease has a chance to take so many people’s lives. We need to find a cure!

If I were in queen of the world for a day… I would wear my snowflake p.j.s everywhere I go. Since taking charge is already a lot of work, I would want to be comphy!

If I were queen of the world for a day… I would outlaw every type of shoe, besides, the Ugg brand and flip-flops. High heels and flats, hurt you feet and can even damage the bones, how horrible!

If I were queen of the world for a day… all the vaccines you need would be mixed in with a Cookie Dough Blizzard with double the Cookie Dough. And even if you didn’t need the vaccine, they would make it just as good!

If I were queen of the world for a day… I would visit Ireland for half the day. It would be so cool to see where my grandpa’s dad grew up. I know that there is a smidge bit of Irish in me!

If I were queen of the world for a day… I would stop the making of cigarettes. The person who is smoking them is also harming the environment and people around. Really, who would want their lungs to be filled with tar? GROSS!

If I were queen of the world for a day… Everyone would have a friend. No matter how nerdy or how cool. Everyone should have someone to turn to when they are down.

If I were queen of the world for a day… I would make the world as loud as can be for a half an hour so people can appreciate the silence that nature brings them!

Oh, If I were in charge of the world for a day!

I wrote this piece when I was in the sixth grade for a Language Arts project.

ageary11 said...
ageary11, Aurora, Colorado
sorry there is blank spots, there were pix