the zombie invasion | Teen Ink

the zombie invasion

June 9, 2010
By christopher Lopez BRONZE, Aurora, Oregon
christopher Lopez BRONZE, Aurora, Oregon
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

One dark morning Sarah a woman who had lost her husband in an “accident” wakes up because she heard noises coming from the hallway.

“Who’s there?!” Sarah asked in a scared tone.

All she heard were footsteps coming from the hall. It scared her even more. Suddenly there was a long pause of silence. Sarah was under her blanket, she was too scared to look what was making those footsteps. Sarah counted to 3 in her head, and looked at her bedroom door and sees… nothing.
Sarah goes back to sleep only to wake up 20 minutes later, she wakes up screaming from a nightmare she had. Sarah screamed even more when she realized what was right next to her. The girl next door was standing right next to her. Her face was pale there was blood in her face she looked like a girl coming out of her grave. Sarah heads for the bathroom door that was her only escape. She ran as fast as she could towards the bathroom. She closes the door on the girls face.

Sarah jumped out of the window.

“Help! Hel…?” Sarah looked around and sees all the neighborhood people outside destroying cars, houses and anything that they could get their hands on they were also eating each other.

Sarah was really confused she didn’t understand why she wasn’t one of them. Suddenly…

“Ahhh!” Sarah screamed right when the little girl managed to bite one of her arms.

Sarah ran towards the car and sees so many people that looked like zombies coming right towards her. She had to run them over with her car. That was the only way to get out of there. Sarah had a flash back of her husband’s accident; she realized that her husband’s death was no accident. She found out a zombie had killed him, but she had kept it to her self all those years. She drove so fast when she looked what was in front of her, it was her dead husband. She turned as fast as she could, that her car flipped over and the gas leaked and it gathered with the flames and the car explodes.

Sarah didn’t manage to live, but a few months later everything had gone back to the way they were.