While you weren't looking

In your city your mouth fills with waste and toxic fumes. You can almost taste the humans that pass you. In the streets you can hear the honking of cars sing in unison the noisy sounds of the city. Those sounds distract you, and you easily tune out the dark hooded fox that creeps into vacant houses right before your eyes. In your city the factory’s toxins mix, and creates a shield of fog that accompanies the hooded stranger throughout the swarmed streets. He only takes what his wasted, bare paws can carry. The hooded creature leaves no trace like the touch of wind. He stalks the trail he always uses, and plans his next attack, in your city.

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this is very nice. 5 stars...its unique and very different..now watch as I prepare to attack your city:)

jessica.cherish.conner replied...
Haha thanks again!Your awesome! thanks for actually reading! (:

Bianca said...
Aww it gives me the creeps, it makes you feel so violated and aware.. haha this great

jessica.cherish.conner replied...
haha ya its sort of a free verse style/ fictional story.. it tells you a story in a different way

THIS IS GOOD said...
May 1, 2010 at 2:42 am
wow, love this... its mysterious!

jessica.cherish.conner replied...
May 1, 2010 at 3:00 am
thank you soo much.. tell your friends!

sydney said...
May 1, 2010 at 2:40 am

:)!!

lets make this popular

jessica.cherish.conner replied...
May 1, 2010 at 3:00 am
lets make it happen!

i_am_a_cybercat said...

strange and brilliant

jessica.cherish.conner replied...
May 1, 2010 at 2:31 am
strange and brilliant sometimes go together... thanks(: