Destiny's Fate (Prologue) | Teen Ink

Destiny's Fate (Prologue)

By Falling GOLD, Bellingham, Washington
Falling GOLD, Bellingham, Washington

My weakness is, I care to much. And the scars remind us, the past is real, I tear my heart open, just to feel.

Once upon a time, in a kingdom in a land in a world far from our own, a war between ice and fire was waged. This was was a civil war; daughters murdered fathers, sons slayed mothers, and siblings wielded bloody iron swords against eachother with malice and hate in their eyes, each killer liberated by their own cause.

This war that set families at eachothers throats started the night Queen Areah was murdered and her newborn twins went missing. That night chaos erupted in waves across the land od Destiny. The first came in the anguish as the news of Queen Areah's death made it's way from the castle and to the outer most cities, never before had the people lost a Queen before her long and healthy rule was passed to her first daughter, the earth child, adn not knowing how to handle the loss, many went insane from thoughts of of the pandemonium to come. Then there was speculation and outrage.

Queen Areah's younger sisiters, Mika, of Fire, and Rachel, of ice, each accused the other of murdering the Queen. For many years there had been an almost non-esistent divisionof the people caused by favoritism between the Ice and Fire twins, but when people learned of the accusiations, the non-existent division became like a solid wall, splitting cities and families alike.

I have been writing this book since i was in 8th grade ( currently in 12th) with my best freind chelsea ( who is brilliant might i add) and just thought i would put it on here.

MaikoMachiCruz22, Bellingham, Washington

Tra-la-la-la-la. Spring is in the air, and I'm a flower with nothing interesting to say.

Awesome. You did really well.

<br>Just a few typos.