The Beast From The Northeast | Teen Ink

The Beast From The Northeast

April 11, 2010
By hockeyman BRONZE, Dix Hills, New York
hockeyman BRONZE, Dix Hills, New York
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

This monster is like no other. North of Montreal in the Canadian tundra roams an enormous snow beast. Silvery blue fur coats the ten foot tall killer, while near the nose and mouth dark blue skin surrounds the bright red eyes and mouth. Inside the mouth are the sharpest yellow teeth a man has ever seen. Most of the time they are coated with warm, red blood. The city of Montreal is on high alert for this monster because fifty men have been confirmed dead and another thirty are missing. This ruthless killer will murder anything in its path, but it will only consume humans. The objective of special operations forces is to kill the beast before it reproduces and breeds more evil. The only way to kill this beast is by shooting it through the brain twice which is extremely difficult. My very own account was terrifying. As I was hiking a snowy trail just outside of Montreal, I stopped to have a drink of tea. As I sat down I heard a great roar and before I knew it, I was forcefully dragged by my feet into his lair. His cave was flooded with an inch of blood on the floor. Carcasses covered the walls and ground. As soon as the monster put me in the cave, I guess he forgot to bite off my leg so I couldn't run away. He had bit off my arm so I was able to run. The beast went out to hunt some more and I ran as fast as my feet could carry me, and now I am currently in the Hospital of Recovery in Montreal. The beast will not be easy to handle and I beg for people not to go north of Montreal.