Don't walk home alone...

Darkly the trees whispered sounds as the wind whipped every branch. I couldn’t imagine fate would be kind to let me rest. The tips of my fingers frozen, the icy blood that twisted through my body, and the fear that swiftly clouded my eyes had no time to rest. There was little time for anything but I rested my face against a brick wall breathing in nothing but panic. Before I could run the moon faded into the shadows as my nightmare continued. The dark crept around me, swallowing me whole and my destiny was soon to be put in place. I closed my eyes ready for anything and prepared for nothing. A bitter cold hand lay on my shoulder followed by my shriek in terror and an inhuman cackle from behind me, the words my parents said to me echoed in my ears, “Don’t walk home alone at night…”

Blooper195This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is really good!!! Hope there is a sequel! keep writing. 

liisangel replied...
Apr. 22, 2010 at 6:33 pm :
Maybe... I am thinking about it. Hopefully I will have enough time to write it since summer is coming up. :D  Thanks for the comment! (:

MorrighanPoe said...
Whoa! This is really great, I'm dying to know what happens next! Only one note: maybe more commas? It would improve the flow :) But yeah, great language, just... great!

liisangel replied...
Apr. 18, 2010 at 10:10 pm :

Yeah totally! I'm a total freak for punctuation but I wrote this off my cell phone >.<

thanks for the feedback! (: