COMPLICATIONS 3 | Teen Ink

COMPLICATIONS 3

March 23, 2010
By NikitaBliss PLATINUM, Galion, Ohio
NikitaBliss PLATINUM, Galion, Ohio
21 articles 0 photos 26 comments

Favorite Quote:
The more you wait, the more it sucks.


Izella's piercing green eyes bore into me. I shift uncomfortably in the golden, red cushioned seat. She finally clears her throat. "Hello, I'm Izella. Princess of the united states." She announced. Uh, who was this girl kidding. We dont have princess's and kings and all that junk. We have a president. She must be crazy. I blame drugs. "uhhhh, are you kidding?" I asked as politely as I could. She glared at me. "NO! I am certainly not kidding! I am the princess of all vampires of the united states!" She yelled. My chair almost flew backwards of how loud she yelled. Well, she didn't mention the vampire part before. Therefore, it wasn't my fault that I thought she was kidding. Although I didn't want to tell her this. She might bite me. I tensed at the thought of it. She sighed. "Anyways, I saw you walking home with MY boyfriend. Explain." She commanded but I didn't feel the urge to like I feel with Conner. But I did feel an urge to answer her so I wont be executed. "Uh, um.... I don't know what to say. We are just friends. He was just walking me home. We have all our classes together so we got very acquainted and I just like him as a friend." I rambled. She nods solemnly. "So, you do realize you have acquainted my boyfriend. So, therefore, you get executed." She explained. I wanted to smack me right in the face! I grunt. My whole body shakes and I become very nervous. "When?" I whisper. "I don't know the exact date but soon, don't you worry it will be quick and painle-" She broke off. "Painless?" I finished her sentence questionably. She shook her head. "No, I was going to say painlessly," She laughed, "but it is VERY painful." She cracked up. My throat seemed to close up.I gulp down air and start to breath evenly. She tilts her head like she doesn't understand. "Well, that's it. Enjoy your life while it lasts" She mocks me. I rise out of the chair and fall back down but I missed the chair and landed on the ground. Izella laughed and Conner busted through the door and picked me up. He walked into the hallway. I sighed. "So, do you like her?" He asked. I hear a hint of sarcasm in his voice. I smirked. "She's a doll." I grunt. He begins walking to the room where I woke up but he continues to walk and passes the door. I look up at him to see him glancing at me. We both laugh. "Where are we going?" I ask him. "Oooooooh, you get a treat that Izella never gotten. You get to go in my room." He says. "Yay!" I say. He chuckles. We turned about three corners; left, left, right. Then we were finally at his dooor. "Are you ready to see my," he lifts one hand from behind my back and covers his mouth like dracula, "my lair!" He laughs evily. I giggle and he opens the door.