13 Forever : Ch- 1

" I am such a fool," Lily thought. She shouldn't have come to explore the woods alone. She doesn't even know this city. She just came on a vacation to spend sometime with her maternal grandparents.

She was now lost in the woods. She tried to find her way out, but couldn't. She, being very clumsy, often tripped and fell down. Now her clothes were spattered with mud. She got several bruises, and she was bleeding.

Suddenly, she felt a cold air flowing with a sweet smell. She was dazed. She could neither move, nor think. She kept on inhaling the smell. Then, something cold and sharp got stuck on the back of her neck. She cried in pain, and soon, fell asleep.

She woke up next morning. Found herself lying on a bed of flower. She rose gracefully and started walking. Strange, she thought, she was not hungry at all. Indeed, she was very thirsty. A strange kind of thirst.

" Welcome to the world of Vampires," two people said, in a sweet voice. She turned back and found two people standing here. A man, no older than 25. And a woman, of the same age perhaps.

They were gorgeous. Looked like greek god and goddess. But their eyes were crimson red. It took, only a few seconds for Lily to realize the truth.

They made her a vampire. And she will be 13, forever.

" Finally, we found a child for us, isn't it, Alex?" the woman asked her partner, in a soothing tone.

" Yes, Miranda."

" I hate you, filthy bloodsuckers."

Lily started to run. And much to her amazement, she was running very fast. Miranda and Alex were running too, behind her.

( To be continued.........)

Lorelei said...

so we should forget this, yes?

Kayira1991 replied...
umm well, for the time being, yeah. Nobody knows about the future. I mite return to it :)

Simonti said...
Apr. 4, 2010 at 11:26 am
I am giving it up. I am busy with "Nayira" , "Forbidden" and "Dreams".

Shuchee said...
Mar. 31, 2010 at 6:25 am
It will be revised and re-submitted.......